Tiffany & Co.. Fine Jewelry
When getting dressed, a piece of fine jewelry is a way to complete your outfit. Tiffany & Co. fine jewelry is available for men, women, and children. The Tiffany & Co. fine jewelry collection is comes in a wide range of styles, sizes, and materials.How do you choose a Tiffany piece of jewelry?
- Size or length: Rings are available in sizes 5 through 15. Necklaces are available in choker lengths of about 14 to 16 inches and pendants that measure up to 24 inches long.
- Stone type and size: Select Tiffany & Co. jewelry with precious stones such as diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, amethysts, aquamarines, topazes, pearls, and rubies. The stones are available in 0.25 to more than 2 carats.
- Select a stone shape: Tiffany & Co. fine jewelry has a variety of stone shapes. The gemstones may be cut into an oval, brilliant, emerald, princess, round, or other cut.
- Select a setting type: Choose a setting with tall prongs, short prongs, or an inset stone.
- Choose a type of metal: Tiffany & Co. fine jewelry is available in silver, sterling silver, platinum, white gold, and yellow gold.
- Necklaces: These fine jewelry items are available as chokers, chains, and pendants. They may have extenders in order to increase the length by up to 3 inches. Necklaces may have a lobster or barrel clasp.
- Bracelet and cuff links: These are worn around the wrist. They may have a buckle, spring clasp, lobster claw clasp, or barrel clasp for closure.
- Ring: A ring may have a band thickness of 3 to 10 millimeters and a width of 5 to 20 millimeters. The interior side of the ring may be engraved.
- Earrings: Tiffany & Co. earrings are available in a stud, hoop, dangle, fishhook, or chandelier style. They range in size from 5 millimeter studs to dangle earrings that are more than 20 millimeters long from the end of the earlobe.
- Carat markings: The piece of fine jewelry will have a stamp that explains the type of silver or gold. For silver, the stamp will explain the type of silver. For gold, the stamp states the carat, such as 14k.
- Tiffany & Co. logo: Each piece of Tiffany & Co. fine jewelry is stamped with the companys name.
- Range of stone types: The Tiffany & Co. fine jewelry may have natural or lab-created stones.
- Surface type: The jewelry may have a smooth or brushed surface with or without engraved texture.