Hart Schaffner Marx Men’s Suits
Hart Schaffner Marx has been making quality men’s clothing in America since 1887. They are committed to a level of craftsmanship that makes you look and feel sharp. Hart Schaffner Marx suits are available in a range of materials and three different fits that let you show your personal style.What fabrics are available for Hart Schaffner Marx men's suits?
Hart Schaffner Marx men's suits are made from wool or wool blends. Most suits are made from 100% worsted wool. Some suits have a bit of stretch from fabric that is 97% worsted wool and 3% Lycra. Their classic black tuxedo is made of 100% worsted wool with a single-button cut and satin accents.You can also find clothing made from a wool, silk, and mohair blends.What fits are available from Hart Schaffner Marx?
This company names the fit styles of their clothing after three iconic U.S. cities.
- The Chicago Fit: This jacket style has the most ease. The looser fit means that normal wear causes less strain and abrasion, making this a long-lasting choice. The Chicago Fit has a natural shoulder. Like all of the suits, it has a padded lapel for a softly rolled look. It also features a floating chest piece that allows the jacket to drape naturally while still giving it enough structure to hold its shape. It conforms to the body for a close fit without being too restrictive.
- The New York Fit: This jacket is a bit slimmer. It has a narrower shoulder with raised armholes and a narrow sleeve. A slimmer edge is turned back on the jacket in comparison with the Chicago fit. This style also features a floating chest piece. The entire silhouette of the New York Fit is trimmer. It has slight tapering at the waist and is a bit shorter.
- The Los Angeles Fit: The Los Angeles fit offers a trim, contoured fit. This jacket has the narrowest sleeve and shortest overall length of any of the Hart Schaffner Marx men's suits. The suit features low-rise, tapered pants. The Los Angeles Fit has high armholes and trim sleeves. The front edge is padded for a soft roll. The floating chest piece gives you a tailored fit. The entire suit fits close to the body.
Depending on the style, you can find items from this men's clothing line that include the following features:
- Two-button cut with four-button cuffs
- Chest pocket, front flap pockets, and interior pockets
- Side vents or center vents
- Notch lapels
- Flat-front or pleated-front trousers
This company has suits for men ranging from 5 feet 4 inches tall to 6 feet 5 inches and taller.
- Short: 5 feet 4 inches to 5 feet 7 inches
- Regular: 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 2 inches
- Tall: 6 feet 2 inches to 6 feet 5 inches
- Extra-long: over 6 feet 5 inches