Capture Video Footage with Panasonic AVCHD Camcorders
Panasonic AVHCHD camcorders record high-definition video to internal flash memory and media cards. You will find a variety of models with a large GB storage capacity. The AVCHD video recorders are useful tools for amateur videographers and professional shooters.What are AVCHD camcorders?
Panasonic AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) camcorders film motion pictures in digital format. They produce professional quality recordings and playback in high definition. Panasonic offers a variety of video recorders in the AVCHD professional series. You will find three of the most notable versions listed below.
- AG-HSC1U: This handheld device features 12x optical zoom and optical image stabilization.
- AG-HMC40: The HMC40 rests on a tripod and is loaded with professional audio and video recording features.
- HC-MDH2: This shoulder mount design shoots 1080p and allows you to transfer files without a computer.
Whether you are an amateur vlogger or a videographer, an HD camcorder captures vivid, clear images so you can preserve important moments for professional footage or sentimental keepsakes. There are three types of video cameras: handheld, shoulder mount, and tripod mount designs.
- Handheld: These compact video cameras are ideal for hobbyists who enjoy recording parties, amateur sports, and vacation footage.
- Shoulder Mount: Aspiring videographers will appreciate the feature-rich design of a shoulder-mount camera. With more features to work, you can use them at informal gatherings and professional settings.
- Tripod Mount: This piece of equipment comes in handy for shooting weddings, vlogs, and interviews. Most cameras that include this option offer more features to work with during the editing process.
You will come across a laundry list of features on Panasonic AVCHD camcorders. Some features are straightforward. Other functions require detailed explanations. To help you get the most use from your AVCHD video recorder, you should become familiar with these essential features.
- Professional Quality Video: Panasonic camcorders record in 720p and 1080p, scanning each line of moving images to produce cohesive videos.
- Sensors: Light travels through large lenses, allowing you to capture fine details and vivid colors to produce high-resolution videos. A sensor helps gather the light and increase the depth of field and dynamic range, so the video is crisp even in low-light situations.
- Optical Zoom: The lens lets you bring the action closer to you. In addition to magnifying images, the optical zoom lens retains HD quality and allows you to produce quality stills from the video also.
- Image Stabilization: This technology reduces image distortions when shooting video while moving.
- Memory: Instead of tapes, these camcorders have built-in flash memory to store up to 60GB of video in digital format. The recording remains in the flash memory until deleted. Additionally, the video cameras have slots for memory cards. They come in handy when the flash memory becomes full, or you want to store the video for later use.