Littlest Pet Shop Toys
Build your child’s collection of the cute and collectible Littlest Pet Shop characters by shopping for new and used Littlest Pet Shop toys on eBay.
Based on the characters from the hit TV show, Littlest Pet Shop toys allow the children in your life to enjoy playing games and recreating scenes with the lovable and hilarious pets they’ve come to know and love. Whether they enjoy the antics and adventures of a spider monkey or the calm and collected nature of a cat, you’re sure to find the perfect Littlest Pet Shop toy for them!
Who Are the Main Characters in the Littlest Pet Shop?
The Littlest Pet Shop is a long-running television show and brand that dates back to the 1990s. With more than 3,000 characters, we’re only highlighting the current and most popular Littlest Pet Shop characters!
- Blythe Baxter: This teen girl is the main human character on Littlest Pet Shop. She works at the pet shop, which is in the basement of her apartment building. She loves and cares for all the pets. She’s a perfect addition to any Littlest Pet Shop collection, especially for a child with an interest in becoming a veterinarian.
- Russell: This orange pet hedgehog is Blythe's best friend. He is the main organizer of the Littlest Pet Shop pets.
- Vinnie: Though clumsy, this pet gecko is the best dancer in the Littlest Pet Shop.
- Zoe: An adorable King Cavalier Spaniel with a beautiful singing voice, Zoe is the diva of the Littlest Pet Shop and often finds herself in the midst of shenanigans.
- Sunil: This blue banded pet mongoose loves to perform magic tricks for his Littlest Pet Shop friends, but his fear of bugs can be hard to overcome.
- Pepper: The comedienne of the Littlest Pet Shop group is this sweet, hilarious skunk who loves puns, making her friends laugh, and also loves the cat Captain Cuddles.
- Minka: This high-energy spider monkey pet loves art and adventure. She has the energy and enthusiasm to keep the Littlest Pet Shop moving.
- Penny: The peacekeeper of the LPS group is this kind, thoughtful pet panda who helps her animal friends solve their problems peacefully.
- Whittany and Brittany: The Biskit sisters are antagonists of the Littlest Pet Shop gang of friends. These snobby twins have their own pets: a pair of energetic chinchillas named Cashmere and Velvet.
How Do You Clean Plastic Littlest Pet Shop Toys?
Littlest Pet Shop toys are made from plastic. This makes it easy for parents and grandparents to fight grime and germs. Cleaning and sanitizing these toys is easier than you think!
- Hard plastic toys and figures can usually be washed in the dishwasher. All you need to do is pop them in the dishwasher on a regular wash cycle and use mild dishwashing detergent. No need to heat dry them.
- Place the smaller figures on the top rack of the dishwasher or in a cutlery holder. This helps prevent the Littlest Pet Shop toys from falling onto the heating element and melting.
- Alternatively, the Littlest Pet Shop toys can be hand washed in a tub or sink filled with warm water and a small amount of soap.
- For larger Little Pest Shop toys like the house or shop, use a cloth dipped in soapy water to wipe dirt away or cleansing wipes with a bleach alternative to help kill germs.
- Place your Littlest Pet Shop toys out to air dry. While direct sunlight is good for disinfecting your toys, avoid high heat because high heat can cause the toys to warp since they are made of plastic.
- To disinfect your Littlest Pet Shop toys and accessories, give them a quick wipe own with a diluted bleach solution. Use one teaspoon of bleach per gallon of water. You can also use disinfectant wipes. Air dry completely before playing.