Moldings and Trim for Land Rover Range Rover
The moldings and trim for Land Rover Range Rover protect and enhance the appearance of your vehicle. You have many options and styles available to select from for almost every part of the exterior. Here are some questions that may come up when selecting these enhancements for your car.What type of exterior molding is available for your Rover?
SUV molding for your Range Rover is one of many ways that you can protect and decorate the exterior of your car. The molding is made of different materials and styles and as a result, understanding your options can be helpful when selecting them.
- Window molding helps to protect the glass from the weather and keep water and other weather conditions from entering your car. These can be custom fitted to your Land Rover, although there are universal options as well.
- Rocker panels come in materials such as chrome, plastic, and stainless steel. These can be applied to your existing rockers with an adhesive or used to replace your existing molding.
Selecting the right trim for your Land Rover can enhance and protect the different parts of your vehicle. Understanding the different options available can help with selecting a style for your Range Rover.
- Fender trim helps to protect the wheel well from debris thrown up from the tires. When selecting a fender trim, many of the materials used will be resistant to corrosion like stainless steel.
- Door edge trim is applied to the edges of your Land Rover’s doors along the lower edge. These help to protect the door from being damaged when it scrapes a curb or other objects.
- Side molding can be used to enhance the appearance of your Range Rover. It’s placed near the bottom of the doors and sits between the front and rear wheel wells. It can be made of a variety of materials and colors to match the style of your vehicle.
Selecting trim and molding for your Land Rover Range Rover can be overwhelming with the different options available. However, by following these guidelines, you will be able to make the right selection for your Land Rover.
- Select molding that is compatible with your vehicle: You will want to know the make, model, and model year of your vehicle as manufacturers frequently customize molding to fit a particular make and model.
- Select a style: You can choose from options that maintain the stock appearance or those that change the appearance of your vehicle to customize the look.
- Select a brand:You can choose from OEM options and aftermarket products designed for your vehicle.
When you need to choose trim and molding for your Range Rover, you have several options to choose from. If you prefer to maintain the stock appearance of your Land Rover, you can choose from OEM companies like Land Rover. You can also choose from aftermarket companies like OE+, OxGord, Possbay, and other companies.