Copy Discs Easily with a Five CD/DVD/Blu-ray Duplicator Tower
Whether youre looking to burn a few copies of a playlist at once or want to make enough copies of a home movie for all of your friends and family, a five CD/DVD/Blu-ray duplicator will give you the freedom to cut back on the time you spend burning discs by doing up to five at once. This stand-alone DVD duplicator has its own power supply and is easy to use as there are machines that are compatible with a wide variety of devices, whether they be televisions or computers.
What Kinds Of Discs Can I Burn On This Duplicator?
The duplicator can burn the following types of discs:
- M-DISC duplicator
Can I Duplicate Major Motion Pictures On Blu Ray?
- Because of the duplication process on protected, commercially sold content, it may not be possible to duplicate a major motion picture on the copier to prevent piracy.
- There is no duplicator that will copy protected, store bought information whether it be a software, movie, music, audiobook, or video game because of anti-piracy laws.
- If you wish to protect your own copy of the file youre burning, you will need to check that the specific DVD duplicator you wish to buy will be able to do that as not all DVD duplicators can protect the content that they burn.
Does It Come With Discs?
Discs for the duplicator are sold separately and they can be purchased as singles or in bulk. When you want to use the duplicator, it is important to make sure the disc you burn the file on will be compatible with the machine you wish to play it on. There are a variety of different types of DVDs and CDs, for example, so make sure youre using the correct one.
Will There Be Any Loss In the Quality Of The Picture Or Sound When Burning?
- There shouldnt be any changes to the quality during duplication as the machine is burning a digital copy of the file onto a Blu-ray, DVD, or CD.
- The copier works by copying the information from the hard drive onto the disc, where an analog copy may have a loss in quality a digital will be the exact copy to what you have on your computer.
- The quality wont be any better or worse than whats on your hard drive so if youre expecting to transfer a DVD into a Blu-ray quality picture you may be disappointed.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the brands mentioned above.