Contemporary Disney Figurines
Your favorite Disney character can feel like a best friend. Celebrate those classic Disney characters like Mickey, Ariel, and Bambi by starting your collection of contemporary Disney figurines. These adorable collectibles will add beauty and warmth to any room in your home while celebrating those Walt Disney cartoons you know and love.What are the different Disney figurine types?
Now that you've decided on the basics of your taste in figurines, you can decide on which Disney figurine types are right for you.
- Toys: Both adults and kids love Disney and all of their classic characters. Toy figurine types include plastic figurines, plush toys, vinyl dolls, and electronic or talking toys. Although they are fun for kids, they still make great collectible items for all Disney fans.
- Limited edition: When Disney films come out, such as the 2017 "Beauty and the Beast," dolls and other limited-edition figurines debut as well. They may feature exclusive artists, designs, or sets. These are great for collectors who are always looking for something fresh.
- Fragile collectibles: A Disney figurine made of delicate glass or woodwork is a cherished keepsake. Designers like Jim Shore or Precious Moments take a fun Disney mainstay like Mickey and make him into a beautiful work of art.
Everyone has their favorite Disney cartoon. Here are a few Disney places, animals, and princesses that come in different figurine types.
- Cinderella's Castle sculptures and models
- Tinker Bell
- Mickey and friends like Minnie and Donald Duck
- Anna and Elsa from "Frozen"
- The Genie from "Aladdin"
- Walt Disney himself
- Ariel from "The Little Mermaid"
- Winnie the Pooh and Tigger
- Star Wars characters like C3-PO and Darth Vader
Disney figurines are some of the most sought-after collectibles. There are many ways to begin your figurine showcase, so here are a few tips for starting out:
- Pick your favorite film: For example, if you're a "Beauty and the Beast" fan, start by collecting Belle, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts figurines. This will give your collection some focus.
- Begin a display: Your Disney figurine display can be formal in a curio cabinet or informal on a bookshelf or table. Decide which display type is right for your collection before you set up your figurines.
- Research figurine types: Some people only want to collect Walt Disney Classics Collection figurines while others enjoy only Mickey figurines. Take some time to peruse all that Disney has to offer.