Choosing an iPod Touch For Your Needs
If you enjoy listening to music, podcasts, or playing games on a device, you need some sort of device to listen on-the-go. The Apple iPod touch is one of the most popular music players on the market, and also offers compatibility with a range of apps, games, and videos. However, there are a lot of different iPod and iPhone models out there, and it can be very hard to choose the right one if you don't really know what you want.
Why Should I Choose the iPod Touch?
If you are looking at iPods, and you have a decent budget, then you should definitely spend a little more and get an iPod touch. With an interactive screen, camera, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can do almost everything with an iPod touch. Some of the benefits include:
- The IOS operating system is fast and efficient - This means that not only will you have the freedom of a touch screen music player, but your device will be responsive and will be able to work well even under heavy load (like from videos or large apps.
- Most recent iPod touch models have good cameras - This is great for people who like to be able to capture memories throughout their day. The quality of more recent iPod touch cameras makes it easy to capture quality photos and videos at the click of a button!
- They have decent sized screens - Most Apple iPod touch models have fairly decent sized screens, making them perfect for using apps, watching videos, or organizing your video library. If you want something with a larger screen, consider an iPhone or iPad. Note that these will be more expensive though.
What Should I Think About When Choosing an iPod Touch?
When looking for a new iPod or iPod touch, you need to think about a number of things. With eight different generations of iPod, the options are vast. Think about the following when choosing what generation you want:
- How much storage space do you want it to have? Most newer iPod touch models have significantly more storage space than older ones, which means that you can download a lot more apps, videos, and music without filling your device up.
- How fast does it need to be? Older versions of the IOS are obviously slower than newer versions, which is a good reason to go with a newer generation device.
- How big do you want the screen to be? All of the iPod touch models are around the same size, at about 4.5 by 2.4 inches. If you want something larger than that, look at the range of iPads and iPhones.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple.